This plugin creates a sidebar widget which displays information about the author of a post or page.
Configurable settings include:
- Adds contact fields to the user settings page including phone number, facebook, twitter and linkedin
- Toggle user fields to display including email address, website, bio, phone, company and social media links
- Configurable gravatar image display
- Display widget on posts, pages or both
- Text labels for various fields
- Go to the Plugins => Add New page.
- Enter ‘About the Author Advanced’ (without quotes) in the textbox and click the ‘Search Plugins’ button.
- In the list of relevant Plugins click the ‘Install’ link for Plugin Options Starter Kit on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the ‘Install Now’ button on the popup page.
- Click ‘Activate Plugin’ to finish installation.
- Configure display uptons in the WordPress Admin under Settings => About the Author Advanced
- Activate the widget under Appearance => Widgets
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“About the Author Advanced” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Fixed a bug causing the widget not to appear on some posts
- Added Google+ as an icon option
- Fixed issue with saving customized language options
- Added several customizable language options
- Fixed a bug caused by a bad variable
- Plugin released