Create MailPoet Newsletter subscribers from Gravity Forms entries.
Requires Gravity Forms version 1.9.16 or higher and MailPoet 3.0 or higher.
Add-on Gravity Forms – MailPoet 3
MailPoet is a free newsletter and post notification plugin for WordPress that makes it really simple to send out email newsletters to your subscription lists. This plugin integrates Gravity Forms with MailPoet by providing an option for your customers to signup for your newsletter lists while submitting a form.
- Allow your users to sign up for a Mailpoet newsletter list using a gravity form
- You can capture first name, last name, and (of course) email
- You can signup users to as many lists as you like
- You can set up the form to opt in or opt out
- Ability to add mailpoet custom field
How to integrate mailpoet custom field in gravity form
First edit any Mailpoet form and add a custom field
Now create/edit a gravity form and add an exact field
Now hover on the “MailPoet custom field ID” tooltip and copy the ID. Paste that ID to the “MailPoet custom field ID” field
That’s it. Now gravity form field will be synchronized with MailPoet’s subscriber field.
- Install as a regular WordPress plugin
- Create a form with the appropriate fields via Gravity Forms
- Setup Mail Poet Newsletters with one or many lists
- Navigate to a form then select MailPoet under Settings and setup your feeds
Contributors & Developers
“Add-on Gravity Forms – MailPoet 3” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“Add-on Gravity Forms – MailPoet 3” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.