Please note that we provide this latest update as a courtesy for existing users. Support for this integration is going to be dropped and we recommend to use any of the other supported e-commerce systems.
With this integration plugin, referrals are created automatically for your affiliates when sales are made.
The plugin allows you to set a referral (commission) rate so that your affiliates get credited with a referral based on a percentage of each sale’s total net amount.
Please note that this integration does not support automatic synchronization between the order status and referrals in any of the Affiliates plugins.
Install these, set up your shop, decide how much you want to pay your affiliates and start selling!
Feedback is welcome!
If you need help, have problems, want to leave feedback or want to provide constructive criticism, you can leave a comment here at the plugin page.
Please try to solve problems there before you rate this plugin or say it doesn’t work. There goes a lot of work into providing you with free quality plugins! Please appreciate that and help with your feedback. Thanks!
You are welcome to follow @itthinx on Twitter for updates on this and related plugins.
- Install and activate the Ready! Ecommerce plugin. Configure your shop and create products.
- Install and activate the Affiliates plugin. Use the default settings or configure it to your needs.
- Install and activate the Affiliates Ready! Ecommerce Integration Light plugin.
- A new Ready! Light menu item will appear under the Affiliates menu in WordPress. Set the referral rate for your affiliates there.
Note that you can install the plugins from your WordPress installation directly: use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu.
You can also upload and extract them in your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Upload option.
- What features does this integration provide?
When a sale is made through Ready! Ecommerce, a referral is recorded for the affiliate that referred the sale.
- How can I set the amount that affiliates earn on each sale?
Go to Affiliates > Ready! Light and set the rate there.
Example: If you want to give an affiliate 10% of each net total sales amount, set the rate to 0.1.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Affiliates Ready! Ecommerce Integration Light” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Referrals not created with PayPal checkout. Added a dispatcher hook on orderPost to cover cases where onSuccessOrder does not work to create a referral.
- WordPress 3.8 compatible
- WordPress 3.6 compatible
- Initial release, tested on WordPress 3.6-beta3, Ready! 0.3.2.9 and Affiliates 2.2.0.