AlertsDLX offers beautifully styled alerts and notifications for the Block Editor.
Blocks are styled with inspiration from:
Each Alert can have built-in icons or you can set your own with SVGs.
Icons included are from:
Development happens on GitHub. Please check out the GitHub code repository for AlertsDLX.
This plugin provides 3 blocks.
- Chakra Alert An alert and notification block inspired by Chakra UI.
- Material UI Alert An alert and notification block inspired by Material UI.
- Bootstrap Alert An alert and notification block inspired by Bootstrap.
- Search for AlertsDLX on the Add Plugins screen.
- Install and activate.
In-depth Documentation – Please check out our thorough documentation ❤️️
View a demo (coming soon)
Can I customize the colors?
I’m afraid not. For the time being, the colors will match the alert style presented.
How can I get help?
Please leave a note on our support page.
Can I use my own icons?
Yes. The icon picker used allows you to enter an SVG.
Contributors & Developers
“AlertsDLX – Alert and Notification Blocks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Released 2022-10-01
- Added Darkmode for Chakra and Material alert boxes.
- Released 2022-09-12
- Fixed “error” alert styles in the block editor/frontend.
- Updated SVG icons for .org.
- Released 2022-09-11
- Added transforms to the blocks so that they are interchangeable.
- Released 2022-09-09
- Initial release.