Antispam let robots do so as a human can’t do.
- No captcha
Upload the Antispam plugin to your blog, Activate it, then use it.
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
Contributors & Developers
“Antispam” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Antispam” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Release Date – 29th December, 2016
- Disable search antispam
- Fix antispam fields filter applying
Release Date – 24th November, 2016
- Add statistic
Release Date – 30rd May, 2016
- Change old to two new algorithms of protection.
- Add feature of custom fields protect.
- Move spam counter to comments section in admin bar
Release Date – 25rd May, 2016
- Add counter of spam detected comments.
Release Date – 11rd May, 2016
- Use md5 hash of ABSPATH as a name of real comment field.
Release Date – 23rd April, 2016