The Split Pay plugin is used by Stripe Connect Platform accounts to transfer a percentage of WooCommerce sales to Connected Stripe Accounts. This is often referred to as “split-pay”. Store owners have the ability to set the percentage or a fixed amount of each sale to be transferred to a Stripe Connected Account.
Splitting payments is perfect for a wide variety of use-cases, including multi-vendor marketplaces, business partnerships, and other situations where WooCommerce store owners may want to automatically deduct a portion of sales to another person or business.
The following plugins are required to use the Split Pay Plugin:
* WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
％ PERCENTAGE-BASED TRANSFERS
- Transfer a percentage of each sale to a connected Stripe account globally throughout your store. This means every sale can be split based on a pre-defined percentage.
💱 CURRENCY AGNOSTIC
- Sell with any currency supported by Stripe + WooCommerce. The calculations all happen in the background, regardless of the selected store currency.
🔀 SPLIT PAYMENTS ACROSS MULTIPLE CONNECTED ACCOUNTS
- Split payments across multiple vendors, suppliers, or service providers. Just onboard their Stripe account to your platform and configure their transfer amount in the plugin settings.
🔍 PRODUCT-SPECIFIC TRANSFER PERCENTAGES
- Set transfer percentages globally or at the product level. For instance, split all sales with 5% to the connected account, or split Product X with 10% and Product Y with 25%.
📊 GLOBAL OR PRODUCT-SPECIFIC FIXED TRANSFER AMOUNTS
- Set fixed transfer amounts globally or at the product level. For instance, split all sales with $5 to the connected account, or split Product X with $10 and Product Y with $25.
🃏 COMBINE PERCENTAGES AND FIXED AMOUNTS
- Sell some products with a percentage split and some products with a fixed amount split. For instance, transfer $10 from sales of Product X and 25% from sales of Product Y.
🍒 VARIABLE PRODUCTS SUPPORTED
- Support for variable WooCommerce products – set transfer values for each variation you have configured in WooCommerce.
🚢 OPTIONALLY TRANSFER SHIPPING FEES
- Are your vendors offering product fulfillment? Transfer shipping fees associated with each product to connected accounts.
📃 VIEW TRANSFERS EASILY
- The transfers tab available directly in the WordPress Dashboard displays a summary of all split pay transactions, so you don’t have to go digging through your Stripe payment history.
- Upload “bsd-split-pay-stripe-connect-woo.zip” through the WordPress plugins menu.
- Click Activate.
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Split Payments to configure options.
- Check out our documentation for additional information.
Contributors & Developers
“Split Pay for Stripe Connect on Woocommerce – Create a Marketplace in Minutes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Bug fixes
- Updated some text strings, upgrade mechanisms, and icons.
- Additional bug fixes for saving/deleting connected account settings.
- Extended capability of multiple connected accounts to product-level.
- Updated Freemius SDK.
- Resolved bugs of not being able to save or remove selected connected account.
- Multiple connected accounts now supported!
- Coupon compatibility fix.
- Update Freemius SDK.
- Support for splitting payments coupons involved.
- Fix for Stripe accounts synchronization issue.
- Freemius SDK update.
- Bugfix for displaying error message when unable to connect to platform accounts.
- General bugfixes and stability improvements.
- Freemius SDK update.
- Database storage bugfix for free version.
- Update to retrieving Object ID from Stripe.
- Database storage bugfix.
- Added Fixed Amount split payments.
- Added percentage-based and fixed amount split transfers to variable products in WooCommerce.
- Added option to transfer shipping fees to connected accounts.
- Fixed pagination issue with transfers tab.
- Fixed multiple-quantity order miscalculations.
- Implemented Stripe Connect mechanism.
- Using checkout total by default for splitting percentage instead of Subtotal.
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Sanizations and escapes for WordPress.org compliance.
- Fixed bug preventing the saving of WooCommerce products.
- Updated Freemius SDK to v2.4.5.
- General bug fixes and security improvements.
- Added a premium feature allowing administrators to configure different split percentages at the product level.
- Removed Exclude Shipping and Exclude Tax settings (plugin now automatically excludes both).
- Fixed a bug with the Exclude Shipping and Exclude Tax settings.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.2.2.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.1.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.2.1.
- Minor tweaks to installation instructions and screenshot.
- Complete code refactor to streamline plugin.
- Tested with WooCommerce v5.2.
- Moved plugin settings menu.
- Added plugin link to documentation.
- Updated to use WooCommerce currency setting.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.1
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Tested with WooCommerce 4.3.2
- Updating licensing platform to Freemius
- Fix for plugin update banner
- Rewrote Stripe routine to handle multiple sites
- Some code refactoring for efficiency
- Added check to verify Stripe source ID matches existing WC ID
- Fixed update banner image
- Updated Transfer section total record count to include test/live mode filter
- Fixed WordPress support tag
- Implemented new Transfers section, including Stripe reference IDs
- Filter the Transfers section based on Stripe test mode vs live mode
- Removed old dashboard
- Pre-release for 2.4
- Added plugin upgrade functionality to accommodate future database changes
- Created new transfer log database table
- Added instance of core WP table class
- Updated uninstall logic
- Added exception handling for Stripe Connected Account not found (“No such destination”)
- Enhanced so we will only process a webhook if the statement descriptor configured in WooCommerce > Settings > Payments matches the statement descriptor returned in the webhook response
- Fixed bug in webhook check
- Added plugin update checks for licensed instances
- Added licensing
- Moved from a stand-alone WordPress dashboard item to a tab inside WooCommerce Settings
- Merged features into standard WordPress plugin structure
- Sets WooCommerce Stripe Gateway as a plugin dependency
- Removed separate settings for Stripe keys and test/live mode; now gets those settings from the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin
- Eliminated custom styles
- Added an option to exclude sales tax from transfer calculations
- Initial version of the plugin.