Contact Form 7 to Mailjet is a plugin developed by Youdemus.
This plugin allows you to automatically fill in a contact list on Mailjet, or database, each time a user submits a contact form on your WordPress website with Contact Form 7.
The huge benefit of this plugin is that it allows you to create a specific email’s database on Mailjet to distinguish contacts from your site. You can also specify a specific list for each of your forms.
This plugin requires that the official Mailjet plugin is properly configured (API). This is not an official Contact Form 7 plugin or Mailjet plugin.
It is also possible to associate a check box for the GPRD if you have one in your contact form.
For help in installation, please check FAQ or contact us directly.
Do I have to add the square brackets ?
Nope ! For example, if you have [email your-email] in contact form 7 you just have to place your-email in contact form 7 to mailjet admin page in email field. That’s exactly the same for name, checkbox and secondary fields. Feel free to contact us for help (French and english speaking).
How do I find the contact list ID in Mailjet ?
You can get the contact list ID in Mailjet website dashboard -> Contacts menu.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Form 7 to Mailjet” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Test compatibility with WordPress 5.7.1
- Add a Mailjet’s credential presence verification
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.2 – credit @colir
- Bug fix : secondary field fixed
- Bug fix : another checkbox validation bug fixed
- Bug fix : checkbox validation bug fixed
- Bug fix : name field in Mailjet using email instead of name
- Bug fix: secondary field doesn’t create properties in Mailjet
- Added an option to add multiple configuration and destination by form
- Added an option to send custom secondary fields in Mailjet’s database