Redirect commenters who just made their first comment to a page of your choice. On this page, you could thank them for commenting and ask them to subscribe to your blog, like you on Facebook, whatever you want!
For a great example of what you can reach with this plugin, read this blog post by Lisa Barone of Outspoken Media.
If you want to translate this plugin, the POT file is included, please send the author an email with your .po and .mo files and they’ll be included in the plugin.
- Comment Redirect plugin.
- Read more about WordPress SEO so you can get the most out of this plugin.
- Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author.
Installation is easy:
- Download the plugin by searching for “Comment Redirect” in your WP Admin or by downloading it on the plugins page.
- If you’ve downloaded it, upload the file to your plugins folder.
- Activate the plugin.
- A “Comment Redirect” options panel will appear under Plugins.
- Choose the redirect page you want and Save Settings: done.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Comment Redirect” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Comment Redirect” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Pure translation release:
* Added translations for Arabic, Greek, Polish and Turkish.
* Updated translations for Swedish, Russian, Portugese (Portugal), Portugese (Brazil), Dutch, Italian, Indonesian, Hungarian, Hebrew, French, Finnish, Farsi, Spanish, German, Danish, Bosnian and Bulgarian.
- Updated tested up to.
- Moved screenshots to assets directory.
- Updated links in readme.txt
- Fixed Screenshots tab.
- Added hu_HU and fi translations.
- Version bump.
- Added loads of languages.
- Moved from doing SQL query to using the
get_commentsfunction and the WP API.
- Moved the redirect function inside the class, removed all conditionals, this is faster than ever before.
- Added a filter,
yoast_comment_redirect, to allow changing of the destination URL through a plugin and / or hooking actions.
- Made the PHPdoc actually validate and work.
- Switched to Settings API.
- Bumped version requirement to 3.0.
- Switched access to Comment Redirect settings to users with ‘manage_options’ capability.
- Made admin class load only when admin is currently being opened.
- Prevent an erroneous redirect when plugin has not been configured.
- Fixed a couple of potential notices.
- Added PHPDOC to the entire plugin.
- Made the plugin ready for localization.
- Added Dutch translation by the author.
- Added screenshots to the plugin page.
- Properly added the license.
- Initial release.