Commentwitter is a WordPress plugin that gives commenters the option of Tweeting their comment with a link to your post. The plugin adds a new link next to the reply link in a comment that gives readers the optjon of tweeting that comment. This is a great way to bring the conversation from you blog on to Twitter and vice versa.
- Automatically creates bit.ly to specific comments in a post
The current version is 2.1 (2010.11.16).
- Added class=”comment-reply-link” to tweet link
- Removed ability to tweet new posts
- Removed ability to automatically tweet posts from comment form
- Added link next to ‘reply’ link in comment to tweet comment
- Switched from Cligs to Bitly
- Removed Cligs API form from Admin
- Added Thesis support
- Fixed “Send To Twitter” HTML
- Changed Author URL
- Fixed URLEncoding issues
- Fixed some links
- Added help button and donation link
- Site owner can add a prefix to Tweets
- Tweet is only cut off if under 120 characters
- Blog owner can now Tweet new comments automatically on own profile
- Auto approve comments when using CommenTwitter
- Upload the ‘commentwitter’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Commentwitter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Commentwitter” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.