Complete Language Switcher is a plugin that allows you to setup your blog with multilingual support.
It also allows you to switch between languages with a nice list of flag which are easily styled.
Complete Language Switcher filters out the posts tagged with a certain language to displayed. Other languages will be hidden in the listings.
Note that this plugin requires the xili-language plugin in order to work.
Installing this plugin is easy.
- Install and activate the xili-language plugin
- Upload the
complete-language-switchfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
<?php cls_langs_html(); ?>in anywhere your templates or hook it in your template using
<?php add_action('hook_name', 'cls_langs_html'); ?>.
A few notes:
- Make sure you put en_US.mo files in the language folders when using the default language.
- Check the /flags/ directory in the plugin to see if your flag is in there. Naming is the 2 last characters of the locale (eg. en_US) in lowercase in PNG format. So en_US would be: us.png
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Complete Language Switcher” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “Complete Language Switcher” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- first stable version is online