Contact-Call plugin lets your website visitors call and contact you from your website across the globe for free. You can take call on your skype/GTalk/Mobile phone.
If you are looking to provide both online live chat and call support – please install our ClickDesk plugin – https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/clickdesk-live-support-chat-plugin/
ClickDesk got listed among the Top 10 most useful plugins of 2011 by My Programming Blog
NetworkWorld mentioned that Contact-Call is “an extension to your social media presence or Web site” and has given a rating of 4.5/5.
Here is Push2Call introduction video:
Contact Call is compatible and works in parallel with zopim, clickdesk, livechatinc and banckle live chat plugins. You have the text chat power on your wordpress, now get even more with the Contact Call live call plugin for visitors to contact you directly.
What is Contact-Call?
Contact Call is a social plugin that lets you embed ‘Call Us’ button on your website to let your website visitors call and you directly without a contact form your website for free. It implements a simple click2call (call me) function and helps lot of businesses globally competitive instantly by allowing visitors to contact instantly.
Contact Call offers flexible, easiest and instant way to reach you than a contact form in wordpress.
Contact-Call offers 3 ways for web visitors to call you:
- Direct click to call functionality from Internet browser
- User can select their current locale and Contact-Call will create a local phone number in that country
- Skype Call – Visitors can skype call you directly with knowing your skype handle
You (website owner) can take the call directly on your Skype, GTalk, Google voice, Mobile or Landline
Publish the widget on your website, blog, LinkedIn, twitter and on your email and start receiving calls from your web visitors.
Why should I install Contact-Call?
- Provide an opportunity for your web visitors to call and talk to you
- Instantly take your business to global audience
- Provide live help and support to website visitors. No contact forms to fill.
- Get more sales from increased customer base, conversions and customer satisfaction
- Get local phone numbers in more than 40 countries. Go global and win local trust.
- Take the calls the way you like – On your Skype, GTalk (Google talk), Mobile or Landline
- Talk live to more web visitors by adding call button anywhere on the web: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Blogger, WordPress, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook
- Secure and reliable call plugin
7 Reasons why Networkworld raves about the Call-Us button
Unobtrusive, beautiful discreet call us button. Great user experience
Quick deployment. Get your web visitors talking to you in no time
No software to install, upgrade or maintain
Unlimited call forwarding to Skype/GTalk
Works with any phone: Skype, Google Talk, SIP, Landline or Mobile phone
Customers can reach you from 40 countries
Access to weekly stats on all contact calls made through the Call-Us button
After enabling the plug in, head on to the plugin customization page to change settings and integrate it’s look and feel with your site. When done, enable it by visiting the account configuration page and completing the instant signup process.
This plugin works seamlessly and you can answer calls from webvisitors even if you have any other chat plugins such as zopim, Banckle live chat or clickdesk running to offer live support chat. Even if you do not use any of these text live chat plugins, you can give this free call plugin a try to increase sales and conversions through your website.
Server Requirements: PHP4 or PHP5 with PHP Curl installed.
WordPress versions: WordPress 2.7 and up.
How should I setup Contact-Call for my site?
Its very simple. Just follow the easy steps listed below
- Install and activate Contat-Call plugin
- Setup your preferences – User interface (color, layout etc) and phone preferences (where do you want to take calls etc – phone, gtalk, skype, sip)
- Save the preferences
- Done!! You are now live and are ready to take free calls from your customers.
Thanks for using us 🙂
- Is it free to use?
The voice call plugin comes with a free plan. You can upgrade anytime to get advanced features like dedicated phone numbers, caller information, widgets etc. Please visit http://www.pbxplus.com to get more information.
- What much does it cost?
For webvisitor: FREE. Yes, your web visitors do not pay anything for the call. They can just use the browser phone option to make free VoIP call directly from their internet browser. They can also use Skype on their local computers to call you for free.
Alternatively, they can select their current locales and get a local phone number in that country that they can call to reach you. We currently support 40 countries and are continously adding more.
Here is list of countries we currently support
For website owners: FREE, if you take calls on your Skype/GTalk. If you need to forward to landline/mobiles, please subscribe to any of our paid plans. For more information, click here
- Do I have to install any hardware software on my premises to use this widget?
Contact-Call is a hosted, cloud based telephony service and does not need you to install any additional hardware or software. Simply configure the plugin to suit your preferences and you should be up and running in minutes.
- How is this different from Skype call me buttons?
Contact Call offers not just skype call function. Besides, website visitors can you in two other options – from one click browser VoIP call or by dialing a local number in any of the 40 countries the service is provided to reach your business. The calls can be forwarded to any phone, IM or mobile.
- It doesn’t work yet, what to do?
Please visit http://www.pbxplus.com/push2call.jsp or send us an email at email@example.com and we will help you with the installation.
Contributors & Developers
“Contact Call Plugin – Voice Plugin for Websites” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Major Upgrade
- Addition of live chat, call, voice chat & social toolbar
- Bugs fixed
- Moved the settings page CSS to a separate file.
- Fixed the messed up labels.
- Removed the unnecessary execute bits from the JS files.
- Fixed few other minor bugs
- Few minor fixes
- Updated links in plugin
- Feature: Add the Contact-Call live chat Call-Us button to your website based on your preferences