The Coupon-for-Woocommerce plugin creates coupon codes in WooCommerce by batch. Generating unique coupon codes that customers can enter at checkout to receive a discount or the customer could buy the code as a voucher. It uses WooCommerce’s built-in coupon functionality.
- Allow each code to be used one or more times.
- Set an expiry date for each series of coupon codes.
- Customize the coupon code format.
- Batch delete coupon codes when no longer needed.
- Set compatibally feature for vouchers in Germanized for WooCommerce
- English – default, always included
- German: Deutsch – immer dabei!
- Click “Plugins” > “Add New” in the WordPress admin menu.
- Search for “coupon for woocommerce”.
- Click “Install Now”.
- Click “Activate Plugin”.
Alternatively, you can manually upload the plugin to your wp-content/plugins directory.
Where I could find the documentation?
All steps of the plugin are explained at the seetings page
If you have ideas or problems?
Please send an email to: email@example.com
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Coupon for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Fully translated to german
- Look and feel changes
- first run
- Initial release