With the help of this plug-in you can link you posts or a custom post type detail pages to a normal Elementor page. You can style that Elementor page and customize the look & feel of that detail page with elements like post title, post image or post content.
Build your own templates with the free version of Elementor.
How to use it
- create a custom post type
- create an Elementor page and add the included elements (post title, post image, post content)
- go to
Elementor - Custom post pagesand define your rules
- open the post
- install Elementor
- install the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Custom post type templates for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* full rewrite of the redirect part
* show select field for post selection in “List posts”
* display custom posts that are created with Elementor
* fix post content output
* post page title will use the post title now
* demo video
* output posts with Elementor styles correctly
* bugfixes: date output, edit posts with Elementor
* much more styling options
* posts list styling
* added missing files
* post date
* more content and styling for “posts list”
* allow default posts
* revert last change
* allow build-in post types
* added many styling options for the widgets
* Initial release.