Enhance your website’s navigation with the d3-register-menus plugin!
With this tool, you can register an impressive array of menu locations to provide a seamless browsing experience for your visitors.
With options such as the primary and secondary navigation menus, left and right sidebar menus, footer menus, and even a copyright menu, you’ll have the ability to organize your site’s content in a way that is intuitive and easy to access.
List of menu locations followed by the slug:
- D3 Nav Primary Menu – d3-nav-menu-primary
- D3 Nav Secondary Menu – d3-nav-menu-secondary
- D3 Left Sidebar Primary Menu – d3-left-sidebar-menu-primary
- D3 Left Sidebar Secondary Menu – d3-left-sidebar-menu-secondary
- D3 Right Sidebar Primary Menu – d3-right-sidebar-menu-primary
- D3 Right Sidebar Secondary Menu – d3-right-sidebar-menu-secondary
- D3 Footer Menu 1 – d3-footer-menu-1
- D3 Footer Menu 2 – d3-footer-menu-2
- D3 Footer Menu 3 – d3-footer-menu-3
- D3 Footer Menu 4 – d3-footer-menu-4
- D3 Footer Menu 5 – d3-footer-menu-5
- D3 Copyright Menu – d3-copyright-menu
- D3 Footer Bottom Menu 1 – d3-footer-bottom-menu-1
- D3 Footer Bottom Menu 2 – d3-footer-bottom-menu-2
Whether you’re looking to create a multi-level menu structure or simply want to add some custom links to your footer, d3-register-menus has got you covered.
D3 Register Menus is designed to work plug-and-play with D3 Suite’s themes but everyone developing a custom theme can use it.
- Add the plugin from the WordPress plugin directory or download it and upload to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Your menu locations display in Appearance -> Menus admin screen.
Note: D3 Register Menus is designed to work with D3 Suite’s themes but if you are developing a theme and you want to display one of the menus:
Place wp_nav_menu( array( ‘theme_location’ => ‘d3-slug-placeholder’ ) ); in your templates. Note: replace “d3-slug-placeholder” with the menu’s slug.
Is it compatible with every theme?
Theoretically yes, but it is demanded by your theme implementation.
If you are using D3 Suite’s theme, empty the cache and they will appear.
If you are using another theme, you need to display the menus inside the theme following the instruction present in the Installation section.
Ask a developer if you’re not able to integrate it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“D3 Register Menus” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
First stable version.