Dashboard Welcome by PowerPack Elements gives you full control over the WordPress welcome panel using Elementor. You can personalize the dashboard with content and design built with Elementor. You can add heading, contact information, form, video, images, affiliate links, etc.
PLUS, you can display a template as per the user role.
How this works?
- Create a layout with Elementor.
- Go to plugin settings and select the layout from dropdown for any user role.
- Save the setting. Done!
Our other Elementor addons
PowerPack for Elementor – Extend Elementor with 50+ Creative Widgets and build beautiful websites.
Dashboard Welcome for Elementor uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
Install Dashboard Welcome either via the WordPress plugin directory or by uploading the files to your server at wp-content/plugins.
Activate the plugin.
What’s the requirement for using Dashboard Welcome?
You need Elementor plugin installed and activated for Dashboard Welcome to work.
Do I need coding experience to use Dashboard Welcome?
Not at all! All you need to know about Elementor.
Contributors & Developers
“Dashboard Welcome for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“Dashboard Welcome for Elementor” has been translated into 7 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Dashboard Welcome for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.7 – December 14, 2022
- Security update
1.0.6 – February 9, 2022
- Fixed compatibility issues with WordPress 5.9
1.0.5 – April 20, 2020
- Tested compatibility with latest versions of WP and Elementor
- Added logic for usage analytics
1.0.4 – August 28, 2018
- Fix: PHP error on plugin page when Elementor is not active in multisite network
1.0.3 – August 17, 2018
- Enhancement: Added an option in main site to hide DWE settings from subsites in multisite enviornment
- Fix: Templates data was not available on subsites in multisite environment
- Fix: Minor CSS issues
1.0.2 – August 3, 2018
- Fix: PHP fatal error on multisite environment
1.0.1 – July 24, 2018
- Fix: Scroll bar issue
- Fix: Empty widget was showing when template is not selected for different user roles
1.0.0 – July 17, 2018
- Initial Release