You probably also want to disable some accesses in the seller panel of the Dokan plugin.
Because this accesses may cause problems to your website.
For example, a product that has been published and the seller removes this product!
Or you don’t need some menus in your dokan panel.
With this plugin, you can disable some accesses in the sellers’ panel.
The plugin will work with Dokan free as well as PRO versions.
• Disable Register as vendor in Woocommerce register form
• Disable Navigation Items
• Disable Dashboard Widgets
• Manage Edit , Delete for products
• Disable some fields For add or edit products
• Hide some order details
From Dashboard ( WordPress admin )
- Plugins -> Add New
- Search for ‘Dokan Access Manager’
- Click on ‘Install Now’ and then ‘Active’.
Using FTP or similar
- Unzip “dokan-access-manager.zip” file
- Upload “dokan-access-manager” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
Contributors & Developers
“Dokan Access Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Added: Disable Dokan tabs in single product
- Added: Disable nav items for Dokan Pro nav items
- Added: Disable dashboard widgets for Dokan Pro widgets
- Support for new dokan
- Inital Release