This plugin allows you to create a simple timeline and a series of events that you can assign to that timeline.
- Create a timeline
- Create events and associate to a timeline
- Edit timeline to reorder sequence of events
- Insert timeline into post/page using ‘Add Timeline’ button
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the
epoch-timelinesfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do I insert a timeline into a post or page?
Click the ‘Add Timeline’ button and select a Timeline you have already created.
The appropriate shortcode will be inserted into the post/page.
Contributors & Developers
“Epoch Timelines” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- Total overhaul of styling for timeline output
- Improved styling for timeline reordering meta box
- Timeline selection modal added to edit post/page screen
- Added screenshots and brief instructions to readme.txt
- Fix for versioning issue
- First release version
- MVP functionality