Relevant and universal banner informs visitors about the acceptance of cookies.
Includes 4 different flexible layouts, easy to customize.
If you are searching a great looking cookie law bar, your search ends here.
- It is fully adjustable. You can fits bar for your own website’s style – change the background, text and buttons colors
- You can decide about location of your cookies – place the cookie bar in either the header or the footer
- You can choose Cookie expiry days
- You can edit title and message of your own cookies
- You can hide or show refuse button
- You can edit appearance and disappearance of cookie bar effect
- You can set the duration time and set start time
- The plugin is Responsive Web Design it means compatible with across a wide range of devices
- WPML compatible;
- Install the plugin from within the Dashboard or upload the directory
tplis-cookiesand all its contents to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings -> TP Cookies Law (admin menu) and set your preferences.
Contributors & Developers
“EU Cookie Law Compliance” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “EU Cookie Law Compliance” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.3, April 27, 2019
- FIX: CSS and HTML improvements for layout 3
1.0.2, July 05, 2016
- NEW: Minify CSS and JS on the fly
1.0.1, June 27, 2016
- Initial Release