Event Post Type creates a custom post type for events. These are easy to implement in any existing theme.
- Event custom post type
- Add events
- Date & Time
Bug reports, feedback and feature requests is thankfully received!
- Upload the
event-post-typefolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How do i implement the places and dates to my theme?
Use the custom post data: _date_start, _time_start, _date_end, _time_end. The places is stored in a database table that can be accessed through _event_location_id.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Event Post Type” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “Event Post Type” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed: Small typo preventing post start time and end date to be saved
- Added: Start date visible when managing events
- Fixed: Some minor formatting
- Initial release with basic functionality