This is a Fetch Tweets template that rotates tweets.
This is useful when you want to display tweets like testimonials.
In order to use this template, Fetch Tweets needs to be installed and activated.
- Install the template plugin – this template comes as a WordPress plugin. You just upload the zip file you downloaded via Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload. And activate the plugin This will install the template.
- Activate the template after install – Go to Fetch Tweets -> Templates -> Installed Templates. You should see a template named “Rotator.” Click on the Activate link to activate the template.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fetch Tweets – Rotator Template” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fetch Tweets – Rotator Template” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.1.1 – 11/20/2016
- Fixed a warning
Declaration of FetchTweets_Template_Settings_Rotator::validateSettings() should be compatible with ....
1.1.0 – 11/19/2016
- Supported Fetch Tweets 2.5.0.
1.0.5 – 02/04/2015
- Removed the
!importantnotations from the CSS rules.
- Fixed a bug that the options of intent button labels and icon did not take effect.
- Fixed a bug that media elements in retweets were not displayed.
- Fixed a jQuery dependency and compatibility issue.
1.0.4 – 12/06/2014
- Made it compatible with Fetch Tweets v2.4.0.
- Changed the default height to
1.0.3 – 08/27/2014
- Fixed a bug that when an image fails to load, the slider stalled.
- Fixed an issue that the items container width did not fit in the upper container width.
1.0.2 – 08/25/2014
- Fixed an issue of escaping attribute values.
1.0.1 – 05/03/2014
- Fixed a PHP warning of undefined constant.
1.0.0 – 05/01/2014
- Released initially.