A simple plugin with no-backend interface, to clean up some dummy fields from user profiles edition and creation pages, focused on corporate purposes. The following fields are removed right after this plugin activation: Colors Profile, Keyboard Shortcuts, Toolbar, AIM, Jabber, Yahoo IM, Website URL, Biography Description and User Role (every new user is created as Subscriber)
Some contents was inspired on teachingyou.net
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘Hide User Profile Fields’ Settings menu and enable it.
- How do I enable this plugin?
Once the plugin itself is installed, navigate to the ‘Hide User-Profile Fields’ Settings menu, check the lone checkbox, and click ‘Update Options’.
- How can I hide/unhide some specific fields?
You can’t, not through this plugin, but you can edit this as your needs.
Contributors & Developers
“Hide User Profile Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Color Profiles and other checkboxes will also be hidden on this version.
- First published version.