After installing and enabling this plugin, your customers can pay through IDPay gateway.
For doing a transaction through IDPay gateway, you must have an API Key. You can obtain the API Key by going to your dashboard in your IDPay account.
1.2.1, Nov 13, 2022
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.1 And Paid Memberships Pro Plugin 2.9.5
1.2.0, June 18, 2022
- First Official Release
- Tested Up With WordPress 6.0 And Paid Memberships Pro Plugin 2.9.5
- Check Double Spending Correct
- Check Does Not Xss Attack Correct
1.1.1, October 13, 2020
- check GET parameters if POST was empty in relation with IDPay webservices new update.
1.1.0, July 18, 2020
- Fix error handling in creating transactions.
- Add IDPay logo to submit button.
- Some other bug fixes.
1.0.4, May 19, 2019
- Solve problem with language packs.
1.0.3, May 19, 2019
- Add Iranian currencies to the currencies’ settings.
1.0.2, May 13, 2019
- Try to connect to the gateway several times.
1.0.1, May 05, 2019
- Update Plugin header.
1.0, May 05, 2019
- Develope release
0 After creating a Web Service on https://idpay.ir and getting an API Key, follow this instruction:
1. Activate plugin IDPay for Paid Memberships Pro.
2. Go to Memberships > Settings > Payment Gateway & SSL.
3. In the Payment Gateway section, choose IDPay.
5. Enter the API Key.
- If you need to use this plugin in Test mode, Select the “Sandbox” checkbox.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“IDPay For Paid Memberships Pro” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“IDPay For Paid Memberships Pro” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “IDPay For Paid Memberships Pro” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.