Is your site ready for WordPress 3.5? If your not sure your web server meets the minimum requirements for 3.5 this plugin will let you know.
The plugin is is to be used at the user’s own risk. I will not respond to inquiries or be updating the plugin on a regular basis.
- Checks that your running the minimum MySQL and PHP versions required by WordPress 3.5
- Just activate it, get the information and remove it.
- Upload the are-you-ready-4-32 folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Or install it via the WordPress plugin installer
More info at Greenville Web
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Is Your Server Ready for WordPress 3.5” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “Is Your Server Ready for WordPress 3.5” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.