Introducing KBucket, the ultimate WordPress plugin designed to revolutionize the way you curate, share, and amplify news and information on your website.
With KBucket, you can effortlessly create your very own curated content hub, empowering you to curate and publish the most compelling content from across the web, all in one place.
KBucket simplifies the process by providing you with a browser extension called Kurator to curate and organize content that resonates with your audience.
From breaking news to thought-provoking insights, you have the power to handpick the most valuable information and present it in a visually stunning format.
But that’s not all! KBucket takes content curation to the next level by enabling you to showcase selected content from your curated hub using eye-catching carousels and sliders, seamlessly integrated into any section of your website.
Engage your visitors with dynamic, interactive displays that captivate their attention and keep them coming back for more.
One of KBucket’s standout features is its ability to curate and publish YouTube videos effortlessly.
You can create captivating galleries and carousels filled with curated videos that align with your website’s theme and purpose.
But it doesn’t stop there – with the power of chatGPT, you can use your favorite tool to easily enhance your videos by adding transcriptions, making them accessible to a wider audience and improving SEO.
And the best part Visitors can watch the videos directly on your site, without being redirected elsewhere.
KBucket is not just a tool; it’s a game-changer for SMBs, analysts, journalists, activists, and content creators alike.
By harnessing the potential of curated content, KBucket empowers you to add value and truly own the content you share. Drive traffic, boost engagement, and establish your website as the go-to source for curated information.
Whether you’re a
- marketer looking to fill content gaps with curated content,
- an educator seeking to provide resources for your students,
- a journalist aiming to curate and publish your research,
- or a political entity hoping to educate and comment on news and policy,
KBucket is the ideal plugin for you.
Take a look to see how it all works.
- Retirement Program Services Plansponsor Consultants is an elite retirement planning consultancy. Being a trusted advisor for their clients and prospects, they provide a trusted resource of third party content that they have assessed.
*Immigration Attorney John Manley is a US Immigration attorney who uses KBucket to curate and automates the sharing of immigration-related news on multiple social channels using KBucket.
- Toastmaster Club Silicon Speech is a Toastmasters group that uses KBucket to curate and distribute Toastmaster-related material for its members and the public at large.
Steps to activate the plugin.
- Activate the Plugin from your WordPress Dashboard, KBucket Plugin page (You will see KBucket in the sidebar)
- Register the Plugin by going to our registration page
- Get your API key from your new profile page (The free version lets you display 10 articles per channel)
- Enter your API key under the settings tab in your WordPress KBucket page
- If you are using a Page Builder product, you need to use short codes to display the content
- Go the the “Settings Tab” and choose “use short code” option
- Go to the KBucket page (this page is labeled under your pages list) and create a row with two columns and copy the short codes into each section
- Add the Kbucket page to your desired menu and change the name and url of the page as you wish
- If you are not using short codes, go to the Appearance Widgets menu and add the KBucket tags to the “KBucket Sidebar”
- Download Kurator from the Kurator product page
- Visit our documentation page if you have any questions forums.
What are the limitations with the Free Version
The Free version lets you post 100 posts per channel and create as many channels as you wish.
How do I curate Articles
In order to curate articles you need our Kurator extension for Chromium browsers (i.e. Chrome, Edge, Brave,…). You can find the link to Kurator under the installation tab, or you can search for the name in chrome web-store.
Contributors & Developers
“KBucket: Your Curated Content in WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “KBucket: Your Curated Content in WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
First official public release
Fixed minor theme related bugs
Fixed minor theme related bugs
Fixed issues with “Set Social” on the backend
Added Twitter handle for sharing
Added Twitter handle for sharing
Fixed upload bugs
Fixed category tag issues
Fixed memory upload issues
Fixed issues with social image share
Fixed issues with Style formatting
Fixed issues with Java Script – conflicts with newer versions
Made KBucket page micro tags visible to the search engine
Added short code capabilities to make it compatible for more themes
Changed how images are uploaded. Once an image is loaded from the server, it will stay, till changed by the server.
Solved issues with mobile display
Changed the URL structure to SEO friendly URLs.
Added a new template with the channels appearing in the side-bar
Added CSS tab for modifying look and feel of the KBucket page
Fixed issues with image upload
Updated Mobile display of posts. Now you see the whole description while in Mobile viewing. This helps with our Botcopy integration.
Updated the version to work with the new WordPress database, enhanced the RSS feeds and added more fields for our Chatbot CMS solution and changed how the cards display content.
Updated the tag and image edit features. Also made the plugin compatible with PHP 8.0
Added a new theme for the KBucket page.
Added the ability to edit and replace images directly on the page
Updated the payment gateway
Ability to add description for each channel
Fixed issue with camera icon
Fixed minor issues and crated a link back to our website
Added a sync feature to sync Kurator files with KBucket
Fixed bugs with the sync feature
Fixed issues with Sync, improved the uploading process to only update what has changed. Much faster sync process.
Fixed an issue with a log file that needed to be deactivated. It was slowing down access to plugin on the back end.
Added styles option for customizing the look & feel of the content tags and post items. Updates to image upload and sync feature.
Fixed a compatibility bug with WordPress version 6.1.1
Added widgets to embed content from KBucket via shortcode anywhere on your website.
Added a Slider widget via shortcode
Updated the look & feel of the embed widgets and added the readme button to the posts
Updated php to support 8.8, and added capability to play YouTube videos directly on the page.