Displays the tracks from a user selected playlist created at last.fm
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Sign up for a last.fm api key at http://www.last.fm/api/account
- insert [lastfmplaylist:(last.fm username):(last.fm api key):(last.fm playlist name)] into a post to have the plugin pull the playlist through
- What is the last.fm API key?
The API key allows you to make requests to last.fm remotley
- Can I Display Any Users Playlist?
Yes you can, as long as the username supplied is the same one that created the playlist the plugin will display it correctly
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“last.fm playlists” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “last.fm playlists” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Implemented error checking into the code.
- Fixed bug that would never recognize a playlist.