Liftsuggest is a product recommendation tool that helps generate recommended products.Based on the products users are viewing or adding to the shopping cart, Liftsuggest dynamically generates top upsell/cross sell recommendations.
This service use Google Analytics data to generates recommendations based on it.
You can modify various module-specific attributes such as user token, user ID, domain name etc. from the admin panel for modules.
Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries related to LiftSuggest Recommendations.
Please Note: – You must need installed “WP Shopping Cart” Plugin.(Tested up to: Version 18.104.22.168 of WP Shopping Cart) – You’ll need to register with www.liftsuggest.com in order to use this plugin.
– To Know More Visit: www.liftsuggest.com
- Upload the ‘liftsuggest’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the Plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress Admin
- You must set module-specific attributes such as user token, user ID, domain name in admin panel to Enable module.
- If you are using traditional google analytics tracking please include the following code before pageTracker._trackPageview() call and after var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker(“UA-xxxxxx-x”) in your template (ideally it is YOURSTOREPATH\wordpress\wp-content\themes\twentyeleven\footer.php)
Why should I use Liftsuggest”?
If you run e-commerce store and considering how to increase your revenue, Liftsuggest is your answer !! Liftsuggest can generate the product recommendations on your site by just using your Google Analytics data. Simple as it sounds ! You just need to sign up with Liftsuggest.Its free!
From where I can get “user token, user ID, domain name”?
Once you register with http://www.LiftSuggest.com , you will receive email with authentication token & other information for you to start using the plugin.
Why do I need to register with LiftSuggest?
Liftsuggest Algorithm needs your Google analytics e-commerce data to generate product recommendations.
How my data is secured with LiftSuggest?
LiftSuggest “doesnt” ask for your Google Analytics Password. During registration you will be using highly secure OAuth to allow Liftsuggest to extract google analytics data of your e-commerce store/webshop.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LiftSuggest” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- New version of LiftSuggest
- Added code for google analytics to set custom variable 5 values
- Enabled tracking using Google Analytics Custom Variable 5 on Page Level on product pages to show how much additional $ benefit Liftsuggest has brought to your store.
- Recomendation percentage updated
- Added new feature: Ultimate Bought