Automatically add InShare buttons to your posts. It works for single pages and loops.
The plugin features an options page in which the following can be configured:
- Toggle hiding of button in loops
- Show button on top or bottom of post
- Choose button display style (counter top,counter right,default)
- Add breaks before and/or after the button
- Button preview
- Custom styling option, adds a containing div with classname which you can style in your stylesheet (new since 1.1)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Unzip and move the
linkedin-InSharefolder to your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- After activation you can configure the plugin using the
settingslink or the menu
- Is the plugin available in Dutch ?
There is a Dutch language file included with this plugin.
- Can you customize this plugin for me ?
Sure, just contact our company (http://d-media.nl) for more information
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“LinkedIn InShare button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “LinkedIn InShare button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Successfuly tested plugin with WordPress version 3.9 and 3.9.1
- Made sure plugin is still working in WP > 3.5
- Cleaned up code
- Fixed badly named variabele which could cause notices
- Options page is now W3C validated
- Updated admin page screenshot
- Updated dutch translations
- Added support paragraph
- Removed urlencoding of links
- Added custom styling functionality
- Added Screenshot of admin panel
- First stable release