In early 2018, iThemes removed the ability to manually delete the database logs (see this thread). This plugin gives you that control back.
Log cleaner for iThemes Security Support at the official WordPress repository.
How to use
- Go to Tools -> ITSec Log Cleaner
- Select which logs to delete (or select ‘All’)
- Hit the Clear logs button
- Get on with the rest of your day (optional)
Note: This plugin comes with no warranty of any kind.
Deactivate the plugin, delete if desired.
Install, activate, done.
Contributors & Developers
“Log cleaner for iThemes Security” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“Log cleaner for iThemes Security” has been translated into 7 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Log cleaner for iThemes Security” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Removed broken sidebar.
- Removed handling of deprecated itsec_log table.
- Changed text domain to match plugin slug.
- Added option to clear the itsec_distributed_storage table.
- Removed source map reference that was causing 404 errors to be logged in iThemes Security.
- Fixed ‘table x doesn’t exist’ error.
- Removed check for iThemes plugin activation.
- Minor presentation tweaks.
- Minor, non-important UI tweak.
- Corrected older reference to ITSec Log Cleaner location.
- Fixed CSS cache issue.
- Spanish translation update.
- Hide the warning message when the logs are clear.
- Fixed minor responsive issue.
- Added support for deleting dashboard events (iThemes Security Pro).
- UI reduction.
- Sidebar promoting my other WordPress tools.
- Spanish translation (translation by @borrockalari – thanks!).
- Changed menu item label (suggested by @jetxpert – thanks!).
- Removed individual links to the logs, replaced with single link to log page.
- Language updates.
- Tested on WordPress 5.0.2.
- Added multisite support.
- Prevent direct access to plugin file.
- Updated readme.
- Updated readme.
- Initial release.