Math Quiz generates dynamic math problem in the comment form to beat spam robots and supports flexible form style customization.
Demo website: https://atifans.net/ (with Supercache and AJAX comment form enabled)
For PayPal donation, please use this email address: info a.t atifans.net
- Dynamic problems prevent spam robots from posting unwanted content.
- Quiz form inserted using AJAX for better compatibility with HTML cache plugins.
- Form style and position can be customized in the control panel.
- Trackbacks and Pingbacks are checked with DNS queries to avoid abuse.
- Optional login page protection.
- SLV-es (Spanish)
- Joao Paulo (Portuguese)
Install this plugin is easy.
- Upload whole directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Why it always tells me that I’m failed to answer the quiz?
“Failed to answer” means the plugin encounters some problems to get needed information. If you think it’s my fault, feel free to inform me. 🙂
- Why the plugin can’t be removed?
Freetype, a text renderer, keeps the font file handle open, causing Windows and other OS to lock the font file. Deactivate the plugin before you update it.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Math Quiz” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- Use database for problems storage instead of PHP session
- Fix undefined array index notice
- Fix session restore issue
- Automatically reload math problem on form submit
- Fix typo on text-domain
- Block IP-unmatched pingback request
- Add Portuguese translation. Thanks to Joao Paulo
- Fix plugin crash on checking answer
- Hotfix: missing phar signature
- Replace insecure random number generator
- Plugin can now acts as login captcha
- Add Spanish translation. Thanks to SLV-es
- Escape output to prevent code execution
- Fix missing option in admin panel
- Fix http header sent out too early
- WP 4.1 compatibility check
- Nothing new, just compatibility check
- Remove space that may cause error on activation
- Add legacy text mode for those don’t like the picture.
- Fix sessionid check that cause visitors unable to answer.
- Add sessionid check to avoid php warning.
- Add DNS check for trackback spams.
- Fix admin panel JS error
- Enhance the problem complexity to avoid OCRs.
- Add support for cross-domain sites.
- Fix failure when answer is 0.
- Problems now come in pictured form.
- Only addition and subtraction are available.
- Fix compatibility with built-in theme, such as twentyeleven.
- Users can now refresh the quiz themselves.
- User defined quiz form was deprecated, use CSS for customization instead.
- Added new form insert method.
- More quiz types were added.
- The form could now choose to insert before or after the selected element.
- Admin panel, Custom quiz form, Problem choices were introduced.
- zh_TW translation is now available.
- Initial release.