ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENTS WITH MONEI
MONEI is an e-commerce payment gateway for WooCommerce (and other e-commerce platforms).
Its payment gateway is the choice of many Spain and Andorra based e-commerce businesses. Use MONEI’s technology to accept and manage all major and alternative payment methods in a single platform.
MONEI is dedicated to helping you simplify your digital payments so you can focus on growing your online business.
Use MONEI’s payment gateway to accept debit and credit card payments from customers worldwide in 230+ currencies.
Let shoppers pay from the convenience of their smartphone with digital wallets like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and PayPal. And accept local payment methods such as Bizum (Spain) and SEPA Direct Debit (EU).
Offering customers many payment methods leads to an increase in sales and customer satisfaction. 🚀
WHY TO USE MONEI’S PAYMENT GATEWAY PLUGIN FOR WOOCOMMERCE
MONEI’s serverless architecture allows you to scale and process a high volume of transactions. Its dynamic pricing model means as you sell more your transaction fees decrease. Once you’re an approved merchant, enjoy 1-day payment settlements.
Payment security is crucial. MONEI is PCI DSS compliant, 3D Secure, and uses payment tokenization to make sure sensitive payment information is never compromised.
Connect your custom domain to MONEI and customize the appearance of your checkout page to build trust and brand awareness.
With MONEI’s payment gateway for e-commerce, get real-time sales analytics via your customer dashboard.
Please go to the 👉 signup page 👈 to create a new MONEI account. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback about this plugin.
PAYMENT GATEWAY FEATURES
- Merchant support for all available MONEI payment methods
- Accept and manage all major and alternative payment methods in a single platform
- Quickly and easily integrate with your WooCommerce website using MONEI’s API
- Connect your custom domain to MONEI and customize the appearance of your checkout page
- Scale and process a high volume of transactions
- Dynamic pricing model — as you sell more your transaction fees decrease
- Verified merchants enjoy 1-day payment settlements
- PCI-DSS compliant
- Self-hosted flexible input fields
- Supports 3D Secure and 3D Secure exemptions
- Tokenization for deep integration of recurring billing + usage-based charges
- Subscriptions support for various payment methods via WooCommerce Subscriptions
- 13 languages available with auto-detection based on browser language
- Capture pre-authorized payments and process refunds within your WooCommerce admin Dashboard
- Notifications via email or SMS for customer information and monitoring your store
- Get real-time sales analytics via your customer dashboard
GETTING STARTED WITH MONEI
- How do I open my MONEI account so I can plug in with WooCommerce?
Learn how to get started with MONEI here ››
- What countries does MONEI support?
Currently, MONEI is available in Spain and Andorra, but our global expansion is happening fast. Join our newsletter here to get notified once we support your country!
- I have different questions about this plugin.
Please contact email@example.com with your MONEI ID. Describe your problem in detail and include screenshots when necessary.
- Go to wp-admin > Plugins
- Click Add new
- Search for MONEI
- Press Install
- Press Activate now
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments > MONEI
- Add your API Key.
If you don’t have API Key
- Go to MONEI Dashboard > Settings > API Access
- Click on “Create API Key”
Contributors & Developers
“MONEI WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- Monei PHP SDK upgrade. Guzzle 7.x
- Hide/Show Payment request button on tokenised card selection
- Pass billing and shipping information when transaction is created
- Readme Update.
- Apple / Google Pay Support.
- Minor fixes.
- API keys from different payment methods support.
- Adding Subscriptions Support.
- Minor fixes.
- Adding Cofidis Support.
- Adding Pre-Auth to Paypal.
- Bug Fixing.
- Adding Component CC and Hosted CC Support.
- Fixing Warnings.
- Major refactor.