WooCommerce Paged Product Variations is a project committed to making large storefronts using WooCommerce manageable by having the variations in the back-end paginated.
The plugin is designed for the latest version of WooCommerce, however, has backwards-compatibility with < 2.3.x versions.
- Upload zip of the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Can I change how many variations show up per page?
You can adjust the variations per page by using the
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Paged Product Variations” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WooCommerce Paged Product Variations” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Additional < 2.3.x tweaks
- Changed how page numbers are stored
- Added warning for edited data when switching pages
- Better setup WooCommerce defaults (tiptip, downloads, stock)
- Added Tooltips after pulling in new variations
- Fixed re-loading the variations after saving new attributes
- Fixed number of pages displaying incorrectly
- Initial Upload of the plugin.