This plugins adds the PhotoSwipe library to your WordPress blog seamlessly. No configuration required.
Just as any other plugin. Install from
- It doesn’t work with some of my photos, why?
The PhotoSwipe library requires some special markup to be applied on images. This markup is applied with this plugin as soon as the post is saved. So if it doesn’t work on images in some old post try to save that post again. It should work.
Contributors & Developers
“PhotoSwipe” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “PhotoSwipe” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Same as the original PhotoSwipe. Except for the following.
- Photoswipe now works on archives as well, not just singular ones.
- Fixed a bug in loading default-skin.css
- Show captions in WordPress galleries.
- Now showing WordPress captions when available.
- Fixed another bug in multisite & KSES.
- Added jQuery as dependency.
- Fixed a bug in multisite.