With PixFields you can have a custom fields visual manager.
Note: this plugin does not add any style to the output of custom fields. Its just adding metadata and offers a way to overwrite the html from the theme.
The theme should style the output of the metadata.
- Install PixFields either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating PixFields go to any edit page and see the PixFields metabox in the right sidebar.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PixFields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “PixFields” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Several compatibility checks with Gutenberg were done, so that we can finally say that the plugin is Gutenberg-ready
- Allow labels to be translated by WPML as admin-texts
- Fix assets version
- Add compatibility for WPML