What is pootle button?
pootle button is a wordpress plugin that helps in building awesome buttons.
What can I do with pootle button?
With pootle buttons you can:
- Add buttons easily in wordpress editor
- Have cool buttons with gradient background by choosing second background color
- Set custom hover color for button
- Have border with desired border thickness and color
- Have buttons with rounded corners
- Choose any size for your button
- Align your button left, center or right
What makes pootle button so cool?
Pootle button makes managing buttons, the most important part of a website’s User Interface, incredibly easy
- Feels very much like WordPress.
- Integrated well into WordPress editor.
Can I see pootle button in action?
Yes! Watch this video.
Install and activate the plugin. In your WordPress dashboard simply add a new page to start using pootle button!
Installing “pootle button” can be done either by searching for “pootle button” via the “Plugins > Add New” screen in your WordPress dashboard, or by using the following steps:
- Download the plugin via WordPress.org.
- Upload the ZIP file through the “Plugins > Add New > Upload” screen in your WordPress dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the settings screen and configure, as desired.
- Where can I get help & support
For help & support please head over to http://docs.pootlepress.com where there are loads of helpful articles and you can submit a support ticket.
- How do I contribute?
We encourage everyone to contribute their ideas, thoughts and code snippets. This can be done by forking the repository over at GitHub.
Contributors & Developers
“pootle button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors