Postsquirrel wordpress plugin allows you to share your post directly to multiple selected social networks upon publishing. This plugin is an extension of your postsquirrel account.
Connected social media networks are available to select. Upon adding your post, select which networks should be included to share
Postsquirrel Plugin is maintained by Postsquirrel.
- Upload the plugin folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory of your WordPress site,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress,
- Visit the “Postsquirrel” administration page to configure the key.
- Log in to postsquirrel.com.
- Visit “Apps” section and click “Connect app”
- Enter wordpress site name and click “Connect”.
- Copy the key and paste it in postsquirrel plugin section and click “Connect”
Currently we support facebook and twitter.
Social media accounts should be connected in your postsquirrel account. All accounts in postsquirrel are available to select and share via this plugin.
Where can I report bugs, leave my feedback and get support?
Our team answers your questions at:
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Postsquirrel” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“Postsquirrel” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Postsquirrel” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release