With this plugin it’s possible to configure the expiration time of a link provided by the ‘public post preview’ plugin.
- Upload plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure plugin (Settings -> Public Post Preview Configurator)
Contributors & Developers
“Public Post Preview Configurator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“Public Post Preview Configurator” has been translated into 4 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Public Post Preview Configurator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Provide configuration page to configure expiration time of ‘public post preview’ plugin
- Bugfix: ppp_configurator_nonce_life filter was only applied when logged in
- Clean up code based on WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate
- Remove option when plugin is uninstalled
- Bugfix: Reset config when entering empty value