Refersion’s goal is to make managing your affiliate program as simple as possible. The average setup time is 6 minutes or less (!) and absolutely no coding or technical knowledge is required. Leave the complicated stuff to us.
Here’s how Refersion can streamline your affiliate program:
Add, modify, and approve affiliates with just a few clicks.
Complete tracking of affiliate sales. Find out who drove which sale, their total commission, and more!
Manage affiliate payments with ease (we support PayPal!).
Turn your customers into affiliates with our Post-Purchase channel.
Receive support from a USA based team that genuinely cares about your success. We’re always eager to help you with any questions you may have or create a custom feature you may need.
Still a little unsure? No worries. That’s why we have a 14-day free trial during which we’ll help you get everything completely integrated.
We already have hundreds of 5 star reviews on other platforms and now we’re on WooCommerce. Get ready to join a community of over 60k merchants today!
- Upload the
refersion-for-woocommercedirectory into the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the WooCommerce > Refersion section in your admin panel to add your Refersion API keys and to enable the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Refersion for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Fixing product validation
- Updating assets
- Updating Youtube link
- Improved support for WooCommerce 6.3.2
- Fixing tag version
- Release to update version 4.9.0
- Added support for Refersion’s post purchase widget on the WooCommerce thank you page
- Added support for order cancellation tracking in Refersion
- Added support for order prefixes in Refersion
- Removed output buffering from the plugin
- Add support for tracking version 4.0
- Add products dynamically to the order data sent to Refersion.
* Added ability to support multiple coupon codes
- Fixed bug for CTI
- Added ability to change where the IP address for a customer is found that is sent to Refersion
- Added ability to change which order status is sent to Refersion
- Using item prices of orders will now read from subtotal
- Added new advanced option in admin to control how line item prices are sent to Refersion
- Improved use of order item data from WooCommerce
- Updated to use item price from order instead of product
- Item name is now sent too
- Updated to use the new WooCommerce tracking endpoint
- Better organized plugin assets as well as fixed bug having to do with reporting
- Improved support for WooCommerce 3.0.8
- Updated Copyrights and latest stable version
- Fixed issue where the confirmation pixel did not display for some versions of WooCommerce, optimized conversion trigger reporting, and corrected issue with the pric
- Corrected an issue with database storage. If you are having trouble getting Refersion working, please re-install the app or get in touch with us. For most shops, this update should not have any impact on tracking.
- Fixed issue with duplicated installations
- HIGHLY recommended for users using the newer versions of WooCommerce and/or WordPress
- Improved compatibility for WooCommerce
- Updated for latest versions of WooCommerce and Refersion tracking options (e.g., tracking under a custom domain)
- Initial implementation