A simple and nice plugin to add date restrict dynamically in gravity forms default date picker field. If the installation is okay, go to gravity forms dashboard. Add a date field on your form. Open date field and you will see to Enable Restrict date options checkbox. Click that checkbox and configure as you want. And save form. You’re done!
- Minimum date set to a current and specific date
- Maximum date set to a current and specific date
- Disable manually input(read-only option)
- Week/Off day disable
- PHP 5.6
- Gravity Forms 2.4 or 2.5 or latest
Installation is fairly straight forward. Install it from the WordPress plugin repository.
Contributors & Developers
“Restrict Dates Add-On for Gravity Forms” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Add week/off day disable option
- Initial Release