This plugin gives access to users based on his/her selected category post. It also provides shortcode for the list of selected category.
– Easy installation
– Admin have rights to set privileges for a particular category post that has to be seen by the user on frontend.
– Shows only selected category lists in front-end. (For that use short code).
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Install the plugin via WordPress or download and upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- You can see the ‘Restrict category post By Admin’ menu.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Role wise category post” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Role wise category post” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.