A widget that features the latest track in a soundcloud playlist, with the option to rotate to older tracks. Great for podcasts.
rotate-soundcloud-playerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to the “Appearance > Widgets” area of the WordPress admin and add the widget to a widget area.
- Get your SoundCloud Client ID key by going to http://soundcloud.com/you/apps
- Click “Register a new application”
- Name your app “WordPress” or anything
- Copy the “Client ID” and click “Save App” at the bottom
- Which tracks can I display?
You can choose to display either ALL the tracks for a user, or a particlar set (playlist).
- Where can I donate to the plugin author, or get the pro version?
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Rotate Soundcloud Player” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “Rotate Soundcloud Player” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Updated to new SoundCloud API
- Fixed bug where going forward while playing did not work
- General code cleanup
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5
- Initial Release