The Simple Twitter Follow Me button allows you to add a small or large Twitter follow button to the end of every post so you can grow your Twitter following with your blog readers and let your audience easily share your content on social networks.
Once installed and activated, go to Settings -> Reading and scroll down to the Simple Twitter Follow Button settings.
Here you can enter your Twitter username and choose whether the button should be small or large.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings – > Reading.
- Scroll down to Simple Twitter Follow Button settings and enter your username.
- Check small or large to specify the button size.
- Click Save Changes.
- You’re locked and loaded.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Simple Twitter Follow Me Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?