This plugin contains amazing looking, sketched icons for only the top social bookmarking sites.
Quit confusing your readers with dozens of bookmarking options and start to really go after those bookmarking sites that are actually getting used with these amazing looking sketch icons.
This plugin will duplicate the social icons that you see at the bottom of every article on Site Sketch 101. I have also provided you with the options to choose which of the icons you wish to display and which of them you would prefer to hide.
Design: This plugin features 6 Amazing looking sketched social icons that will set you apart from the crowd. You will draw people into bookmarking with this attractive display.
Options: We provide the options to choose which buttons to display. You can customize this plugin to represent the most important bookmarking sites or to accommodate smaller post widths.
A Product of Site Sketch 101
Sketch Bookmarks was created by Nicholas Cardot from Site Sketch 101. If you’re looking for the tips, advice, and knowledge necessary to make your blog into something amazing and influental then check out Site Sketch 101.
Extract contents of sketch-bookmarks.zip creating a folder called sketch-bookmarks.
Upload the newly created sketch bookmarks folder to the
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Adjust the settings as necessary under Settings –> Sketch Bookmarks
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Sketch Bookmarks” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- Somehow I failed to actually upload the Google+ image for the button so it probably just displays as blank for most people. This should fix that right up.
- This update fixes the display of the Google+ button for Internet Explorer and out-of-date browsers.
- This update added a dynamic Google+ button. Woot! Woot! Stay tuned because shortly we’ll be adding a related posts and a stay up-to-date option for it.
- This update is a bug fix. Now you can REALLY use this plugin when your blog is not hosted in the root directory of a domain.
- This update is a bug fix. You can now use this plugin when your blog is not hosted in the root directory of a domain.
- Added the ability to turn the plugin on or off on the homepage while leaving it on for the post pages.
This was the first launch of Sketch Bookmarks
It includes 6 bookmarks with the ability to turn each one on and off.
It is also 100% W3C compliant.