Simply set the Twitter account you want users to follow; then, when they click the Twitter Follow button at the bottom of your site, they will start following your account on Twitter. You can optionally set to display your current followers count next to the Twitter follow button and also the language of the Twitter follow button text.
More Skysa App plugins -|||- Skysa App Bar Integration plugin
- Install the Skysa Twitter Follow App either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server (in the /wp-content/plugins/ directory).
- Activate the plugin.
You can now manage your app settings from Skysa Bar Apps > Twitter Follow on your WordPress admin menu.
For added style customization and display options, you can install the Skysa App Bar Integration plugin and connect it to a Skysa account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Skysa Twitter Follow App” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Skysa Twitter Follow App” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Insured support for WordPress 4.0
- Fixed bug that caused the app not to load if specific characters were used in the settings.
- Support for WordPress 3.5.1 Added.
- Fixed compatibility issue with WordPress version 3.5.
- Fixed an issue with MySQL database configurations set to require UTF8
- Fixed a potential issue with app settings not saving in some configurations.
- Initial Release