Support Tickets is a WordPress plugin which allows you to create and manage a simple support ticket system or helpdesk system on your WordPress site. If you are offering a support service and are looking for a simple tool to help you with that, Support Tickets is an excellent choice.
This code has been forked with the permission of the original author Takayuki Miyoshi @takayukister
This fork contains bug fixes.
The original code can be found at https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/support-tickets/
The plugin is based on Contact Form 7 plugin.
You will have the ability to make a “multilingual support ticket system” with this plugin. This plugin allows you to write messages in your language and ask a professional translator to translate your message to another user’s language. This feature utilize the WPML plugin, so you need to install the plugin beforehand.
- Upload the entire
support-tickets-v2folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
You will find ‘Support’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
If you have questions, please check the Home page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Support Tickets v2” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Interested in development?
- Addressed an issue that caused the ajax posting method to fail.
- Added the ability to mark a ticket as read.
- Ensured that multiline fields display multiple lines in the ticket admin page.
- Made the ticket number display tickets admin page.
- Bug fix: Additional fields don’t show up.
- Bug fix: Backslashes disappear.
- Call $captcha->cleanup() if callable. Shorten cleanup period to 1h.