The New Standard in Compliance.
The most powerful and flexible platform that helps you comply with the GDPR EU rules, now with integration with WordPress.
Easily comply your WordPress website/e-commerce.
- Comply all your Projects from 1 Service
- Unique Configuration
- Legal Documents
- Multi Platforms
- Cookie Detection Notification
- Webhooks for Integrations
- Form Inputs
- Rights Incidents Management
- Submission Forms
- Active Bar
- Proof of Consent
- Cookie Detection Alert
- Third Party Consent
- User Info Query Strings
- Submission Forms
- Individual Policies
- 2 year consent renewal
- Country of Processement
- Input Forms
- CustomID Property
- Active bar
- Right to update my data
- Right to access my data
- Right to be Forgotten
- Validate Legacy Data
- Data Attributes as Commands
- Policy version update
- Export to Excel
- Personal Data Fields
- Incidents History Log
Tutorial to configure Plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Options’ -> ‘GetComplied’ and follow the instructions
What is GetComplied?
GetComplied is the most powerful and flexible software for you to comply with the GDPR EU rules. Whenever you create a website, an app, a portal, a landing page, or a software, the GetComplied mission is to provide the most efficient solution to help you comply with the law.
How to use?
- Create and account at https://www.getcomplied.com?gc_aid=70 (please use the url provided to support the development of this plugin)
- Get your project id and insert in this plugin.
- That’s it you are good to go!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“GetComplied with GDPR for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“GetComplied with GDPR for WordPress” has been translated into 2 locales. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “GetComplied with GDPR for WordPress” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested WordPress supported version and upgrade to 5.6
- Fix layout of button in settings page
- Fix links to https
- Improve configurations page structure layout
- Improved Descrition of Plugin for better presentation of service GetComplied.com features
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Improved usability on the configuration page
- Added detailed tutorial to configure the plugin in links
- Fix text domain for translation
- Improved design and usability on the configuration page
- Fixed load of script to use wp_enqueue_script
- Cleaned up some code
- Corrected localization of plugin to translate
- First Version