TomS Image Slider is a Simple image slider block. Absolutely light weight and easy to use even without explanation. This is a image slider block and all settings inside the block,
if your theme support the block editor, you can add our block any where you want. No support the shortcode. Of course, you don’t need to upload image files to the wordpress media library. You can paste image url directly .You can store your image files on a CDN server to reduce the burden on the wordpress server.
TomS Image Slider Features
Here is the Slider Settings
* Image Slider: Temporarily disable Image Slider, if you don’t want to use it for now.
* Auto Play: Enabled automatic switching the image.
* Thumnbail： Enabled the image thumnbails.
* Modal: Enabled the image modal.
* Modal preview in Editor: Enabled Modal preview in current Editor, to make this option work you need to enable Modal first.
Reliance upon any non-English translation is at your own risk; TomS Image SLider can give no guarantees that translations from the original English are accurate.
We recognise and thank those mentioned at https://toms-caprice.org/translations for code and/or libraries used and/or modified under the terms of their open source licences.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- TomS Image Slider Simply Image Slider block.
Why the Auto Play not work in editor?
When you Enabled the Auto Play option, you need to save the post/page, and reload the post/page.
This plugin support shortcode ?
No, this is a block of gutenberg.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TomS Image Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “TomS Image Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
The TomS Image Slider is the best place to learn in more detail about any important changes.
1.1.5 – 17/Mar/2023
- Tweak: WordPress 6.1.1 compatibility
- Fixed: Image slide not show on the frontend.
1.1.4 – 04/Mar/2022
- Tweak: WordPress 5.9.1 compatibility
- Fixed: Preview error of TomS Block menu items.
1.1.3 – 02/Jan/2022
- TWEAK: update the Screenshots of current version
- TWEAK: Tested up to: 5.8.2
1.1.2 – 15/Oct/2021
- FEATURE: Add Control to Modal in editor
- FIX: Fix when hover the modal close button , the texts follow the button rotate.
- TWEAK: Arrange again, move the url input field to the block main area.
- TWEAK: Show the url input field, when the Block state is Selected.
- The layout follows WordPress block layout standard.
1.0.1 – 09/Oct/2021
- Change the Block namespace
1.0.0 – 07/Oct/2021
- Initial release
Older changes are found in the changelog.txt file in the plugin directory.