Displays your latest pictures from TwitPic in the sidebar of your blog. The plugin is widget ready and comes with many configuration options! Because every theme brings their very own style, TwitPic has very little preset css. Please see the css file
twitpic.css to set collors, borders etc.
- Unpack the zipfile twitpic-X.y.zip
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to settings -> TwitPic and type in your username etc.
- Make sure that the
cachedirectory inside the plugin folder is writeable
<?php if(function_exists('twitpic_display')) twitpic_display(); ?>in your template or use the sidebar widgets.
- Does this plugin comes with a “follow me” button?
Yes it does. Please go to settings -> TwitPic to enable/disable this feature
- Does this plugin caches the images?
Yes, a Tweet gets cached for 30 minutes!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“TwitPic” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
- v0.3 24.06.2010 fixed some minor xhtml issues to be even more compatible
- v0.2 21.09.2009 added content filter to convert links to twitpic to embedded images
- v0.1 14.07.2009 initial release