Shortcode 👉 [vts_slider] 👈
Best video Testimonial Slider plugin for WordPress website.
You also get to customize the testimonials' Star review background color, Video play buttin Color. Set number of word display in quote.
🏆 Features of The Video Testimonial Slider
- Swiper Slider
- Star review background color change
- Video play buttin Color change
- You can change number of word display in quote
2 Easy Steps to Using Video Testimonial Slider Plugin
When you have installed the plugin and are ready to display your testimonials.
Add all the members that you want to display along with all the necessary fields and profile images.
- Step1: Title or name of the user
- Step2: Testimonial content, which is the user's comments or quote
- Step3: Designation of user
- Step4: Country of user that display flag on the image corner
- Step5: Star Rating, You can set 1 to 5
- Step6: Video URL, You need youtube embed video url (ex: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ppawFI1u6Po)
- Step5: Featured Image, User image
2. Click on testimonial then Settings. Set your Star review background color, Set Video play buttin Color. Then just copy the shortcode and paste it on the page or post.
🏆 Available Testimonial Fields
The following are the fields that this plugin allows you to have on your testimonials:
- Title or name of the user
- The profile image of the user
- Testimonial content, which is the user's comments
- Designation field
- Country flag option
- Star Rating
- Video URL
- Unzip the downloaded
- Upload the ‘video-testimonial-slider’ folder and its contents into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
Video Testimonial sliderfrom Plugins page
- WordPress version: >= 5.0
- PHP version: >= 7.2
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Video Testimonial slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
Translate “Video Testimonial slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0 (January 20, 2023)
- Initial load of the plugin.
1.1 (February 16, 2023)
- CSS bug fix