This plugin adds a watermark to your videos. We’re editing the video file and adding the watermark at your desired place, frame by frame.
The plugin uses the VideoEncrypt service in the backend for Watermarking Videos.
Here’s how it works :
- Install and activate the plugin.
- You will see a notice to create an account on VideoEncrypt.com. [Only email ID is required to create account]
- Click on notice and fill up your email ID.
- This sends you an email with an API key to your email ID. We’re recording this email ID for account maintenance and also give you an introductory free space for watermarking videos. This space gets filled up as you watermark your videos,
- Fill the API key in the WP Admin – VideoEncrypt WaterMark settings.
- Now, open your Media gallery in WP Admin screen. For all the videos you would see a button to watermark the videos.
- Click on the button to watermark the video. This uploads the video to Videoencrypt’s server temporarily and video is processed fofr watermarking.
- Depending on Video size, it will take few minutes.
- Once the video is watermarked, you will see a download button on the video which you uploaded for watermarking.
- Click on download, this will download the new watermarked video in your WP Media.
See this video on how it works : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaSaCa31wpY
WordPress is free and Open Source, so why is this a Paid Service ?
As watermarking is a resource intensive process for the server. It consumes a lot of RAM and Processing power of the server which regular WordPress servers are not designed to handle this kind of load. You no longer need to purchase expensive softwares for Watermarking your videos. You just purchase the space that you need to encrypt your videos and get back watermarked videos.
Visit the VideoEncrypt Video protection for documentation, support, and information.
Or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
From your WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search for ‘Wplms bigbluebutton addon’
- Activate Wplms bigbluebutton addon from your Plugins page.
- Download VideoEncrypt Watermark.
- Upload the ‘videoencrypt-watermark’ directory to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, using your favorite method (ftp, sftp, scp, etc…)
- Activate VideoEncrypt Watermark from your Plugins page.
- You will see a menu item in WP admin panel.
- Fill in the API key in WP Admin – VideoEncrypt Watermark settings.
- Do I need to create an account on VideoEncrypt.com ?
Yes ! you would need an API key from VideoEncrypt.com to watermark your videos.
- How does it work ?
You get a button to watermark the video in the WP Media panel when you click on any video [screenshot : ]. When you click on button the Video is first uploaded to VideoEncrypt servers. Then it is processed for watermarking, it can take time in minutes/hours. Once watermarking completes, you will see a download button in the video. On clicking download the video is downloaded in your WP media panel as a new Video which is watermarked.
- Can anyone download videos from VideoEncrypt.com ?
No, the uploaded file does not have permissions and as soon as the video is watermarked and downloaded by you, it gets removed from our servers.
- How big videos can I watermark ?
The size of the video should be less than 1 GB. In future we will also add option to break and encrypt.
- How much time it takes to Watermark videos ?
Depending on Video Size and Resolution it can take from few minutes to hours.
- Do I need to keep the window open when watermarking is going on ?
No. You can click on watermark for many videos and check back later on after few hours.
- Where can I report a bug?
email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Videoencrypt Watermark” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү