“There’s a miracle in every new beginning.” – Hermann Hesse
You probably might think what does this have to do here …
We believe in continuous development for the better and keep an eye at the peak. For us, every new endeavor is a challenge that we want to meet with excellence. And now, it’s time for us to venture out to a new horizon.
You have tried WCfM with WC Marketplace, Dokan Multivendor, WC Product Vendors and WC Vendors and you have loved us. But you’ve always wanted something extra. Something more convenient that contains all the current features plus something totally out of the box. Something that covers up all the previous gaps and lacks with newer and improved features. Well, your call has been heard!
Inspired by the zeal to serve you better, we are ready with our very own multivendor plugin － WCfM Marketplace!
WCfM Marketplace is the one-stop multi-vendor plugin that you’ve been waiting for. It has got everything from our own with WooCommerce Frontend Manager plus a lot more! With powerful and customized features like Flexible Commission, Refund Request, Withdrawal & Reverse Withdrawal, Single Product Multi-vendor, Ledger Book, Zone & Country Wise Vendor Shipping, Store Inquiry & Review and Stripe Split Pay. WCfM Marketplace will take your e-commerce site to another level.
Experience Advanced modules like Store Invoice, Support Ticket, Shipment Tracking, Product Importer & Bulk Stock Manager along with WooCommerce Bookings, WooCommerce Appointments, WooCommerce Rental & Bookings System, WooCommerce Subscriptions and WP Job Manager compatibility using WCFM – Ultimate that will make business for your vendors easier. With steady support from our team, create and manage your e-commerce website hassle-free with the all new WCfM Marketplace!
So gear up for a new experience!
What’s interesting in WCfM Marketplace you think? You’ll get to know that by and by as we gradually develop our brainchild.
However, you may thinking that I already have a store using WC Marketplace or WC Vendors or Dokan then how can I use this!
Just relax, here is an automated tool for migrating your existing multi-vendor store into WCFM Marketplace in minutes 🙂
Supported Multi-vendor Plugins for Migration
- WC Marketplace(WCMp)
- WC Vendors Marketplace
- Dokan Multivendor Marketplace
- WooCommerce Product Vendors
- This migration tool only for migrating vendors, marketplace setting will not migrated using this. You have to do that manually.
- Vendor’s shipping setting will not migrate as WCFM Marketplace vendnor shipping totally different than your previous multi-vendor plugin! Read this to know more
- Deleted orders or deleted product’s orders will not be migrated!
Checklist before start Migration
- You have already kept backup of your site’s Database.
- Disabled caching and optimize plugins.
- Your previous multi-vendor plugin installed and activated.
- WCFM (WC Frontend Manager) installed and activated.
- You are using a non-interrupted internet connection.
All we want is love. We are extremely responsive about support requests – so if you face a problem or find any bugs, shoot us a mail or post it in the support forum, and we will respond within 6 hours(during business days). If you get the impulse to rate the plugin low because it is not working as it should, please do wait for our response because the root cause of the problem may be something else.
It is extremely disheartening when trigger happy users downrate a plugin for no fault of the plugin.
Inspired by WC Marketplace, Dokan Multivendor, WC Vendors, Amazon, Zomato and all other marketplace solutions, really thankful to all of them 🙂
Really proud to serve and enhance WooCommerce.
Be with us … Team WC Lovers
- WordPress 4.7 or greater
- WooCommerce 3.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our eCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our eCommerce plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Contributors & Developers
“Migrate to WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Мүчөлөрү
“Migrate to WooCommerce Multivendor Marketplace” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Interested in development?
Updated – 19/02/2022
- Enhance – WordPress 5.9+ compatibility added
- Enhance – WooCommerce 6.2+ compatibility added
Updated – 26/09/2021
- Enhance – WordPress 5.8+ compatibility added
- Enhance – WooCommerce 5.7+ compatibility added
Updated – 26/03/2021
- Enhance – WordPress 5.7+ compatibility added
- Enhance – WooCommerce 5.1+ compatibility added
Updated – 17/06/2020
- Enhance – WooCommerce 4.2+ compatibility added
- Fixed – Dokan multi-vendor migration PHP warning issue resolved
Updated – 15/03/2020
- Enhance – WordPress 5.4+ compatibility added
- Enhance – WooCommerce 4.0+ compatibility added
Updated – 08/02/2020
- Enhance – WooCommerce 3.9 compatibility added
Updated – 18/11/2019
- Enhance – WordPress 5.3 compatibility added
- Enhance – WooCommerce 3.8 compatibility added
Updated – 05/08/2019
- Feature – WC Product Vendors migration support added
Updated – 15/06/2019
- Enhance – WC Vendors Pro vendor feedback migration option added
- Initial version release